If we look at the old and new employee engagement survey of different niched organizations, the census says that a manager is required in even the smallest companies. this is because a company and employees are managed by a manager. All the companies’ tasks and operations need to be managed and that can only be done by a manager. The hiring of a manager is the most difficult thing because a person may have done a lot of degrees but he or she may not be able to understand the operations of the company and the company has to again start with the hiring.
There are different requirements of being a manager like being of legal age, you have to have a degree in business field, you have to be very much cooperative, you should have good communication skills, you should be a good listener, you should be certified by the best change management workshop, you should have leadership skills and motivation skills and much more. If you have these skills and you think have what it takes to become a manager then keep reading to know the benefits of being one.
- The best thing about being a manager is that you handle the main operations and major tasks of a company. This means that you have a lot of authority. You have the authority to hire and fire and much more.
- The second-best thing about being a manager is that the CEO listens to you. the CEO will leave huge responsibility on you and when needed, you can give advice.
- The third benefit of being a manager is that there will be times when you can completely mold the company by changing the policies, terms and conditions.
- You get good pay. The latest labor report says that a manager should be paid between 10,000 AED to 15,000 AED per month.
- The next benefit is that this job gives a sense of accomplishment, when you see stuff happening and that also because of your advice, you become satisfied with the job.
- The next benefit is that there will be less physical work for you. unlike sales team and other staff of the company who have to sometimes do field visits, you on the other hand sit and work in an office.