I had a lot of fun putting this post together. It was great to thoughtfully go back through my posts from 2013 and make a compilation of my most fabulous posts. Some of them were ones that had high page views; some had numerous comments, inviting good conversation. Others were prominent on social media. Hopefully you catch one you might have missed this past year.
1. Are You A Cocktail Snob? My affinity for Lime-A-Rita and refusal to drink from red solo cups.
2. Hooray For Boy Bands! Living vicariously through my daughter and her L-O-V-E for One Direction.
3. Let's Tailgate With Buffalo Chicken Dip. The Superbowl is just around the corner and this is an easy, perfect dish.
4. Oh-So-Healthy Bread Crumbs. My take on homemade, healthy bread crumbs involving no bread whatsoever.
5. Mama Needs A Skinny Raspberry Lemon Drop. My martini obsession continues with this delicious concoction.
6. Eco-Friendly Wasp Spray. Ridiculously easy way to make homemade wasp spray.
7. Sweet Potato Pancakes. Rich, fluffy, and added health benefits from sweet potatoes.
8. Must Have Blog Resource: HTML Tricks. Super easy ways to make blogging more effective.
9. Homemade Chicken Nuggets. Ditch the Foster Farms and give these a try.
10. Must Have Blog Resource: Google Plus. There's lot to know about the power of Google Plus; this help break it down.
11. Let's Table The Soccer Snacks. My little soapbox on easing off on snacks and instilling reasonable and healthy eating habits.
12. 5 Minute Mom Make-Up. Fabulous products to make you look painlessly put together.
13. Fluffy Homemade Rolls. My most popular recipe last year.
14. Natural Approaches To Ear Infections. Don't be a pill popper, try this first.
15. Homemade Granola. So easy....save some serious cash and make yours at home.